2014 Commodities Forecast eBook – Fewer Companies, Doing Better
It is no secret that 2013 was a difficult year for market participants. Whether you were an investor, a resource company or even peripheral company like Resource Investing News, last year forced many to take a good hard look at how they spend their cash.
What this means is that regardless of how the market as a whole performs in 2014, we know that of the companies that are still moving forward, many will do very well and represent significant investment opportunities.
In this eBook you will find a collection from our network all of the forward looking articles for 2014 and some perspective on 2013. From precious metals to diamonds, critical metals to base metals and energy to agriculture, this publication looks at what happened in the markets and what investors could expect to see going forward with commentary from a range of experts including Chris Berry of House Mountain Partners, David Sadowski of Raymond James, Frank Holmes of U.S. Global Investors, Steve Yurpe of Sprott, Martin Roberge of Canaccord Genuity, Jeffrey Currie of Goldman Sachs, Alison Cowley of Johnson Matthey and many others.
Want to learn more about what the experts expect in 2014? Look no further.
Sign up now and take advantage of Resource Investing News’ limited time offer for the free eBook: 2014 Forecast – Fewer Companies, Doing Better.
By filling out the form below you will be the first to:
- Get a sneak peek at today’s best resource plays
- Read interviews with top resource players
- Learn about the fundamentals driving today’s commodity market
In just two easy steps you can understand what investment experts know about investing in resources in 2014.
Fill out the form below and select which up-and-coming resource companies you want to hear more from and download the free 2014 Forecast eBook.
Act now! This offer won’t last long!
- Top 10 Junior Mining Stocks of 2013
- Kaiser Calls the Bottom for Juniors
- “Dr. Doom” Delivers Mining-Friendly Growth Prediction
- Gold Outlook: Will Gold Bounce Back in 2014?
- Silver Outlook: Analysts See Silver Around $21 per Ounce in 2014
- Frank Holmes: Platinum and Palladium “Look Extremely Compelling”
- Uranium Stocks To Watch in 2014: Raymond James Top Picks
- And more articles covering oil, gas, coal, copper, graphite, rare earths, potash and diamonds