Aben Resources Ltd. (TSXV:ABN) announced updates on its properties, including the Justin Gold Project in the Yukon.
As quoted in the press release:
- Gold mineralizing events on the Justin property directly comprise an intrusion- related gold system (“IRGS”).
- All holes drilled to completion in the POW Zone thus far have successfully intersected gold mineralization.
- Drill highlights include 60.0 metres of 1.19 g/t Au in hole JN11009, 46.4 metres of 1.49 g/t Au in hole JN12011 and 88.5 metres of 0.73 g/t Au in hole JN12018.
- The POW Zone continues to exhibit strong continuity of mineralization and remains open in all directions.
- The majority of the intrusive stock and its surrounding contact aureole at the Justin Project have yet to be tested and remain high priority targets for future exploration and drilling.
Aben’s President, Jim Pettit, said:
The Company is very pleased with the drilling to date and how quickly an understanding has been gained with respect to mineralizing controls at the Justin Property. The POW gold zone is rapidly expanding and with everything learned this season we believe we have just scratched the surface of this exciting new greenfield discovery.