MDN Reorganizes Exploration Activities, Shifts Focus to Tanzania Assets

Mining Weekly reported that exploration company, MDN, has began “reorganizing” the exploration activities and plans for its Crevier niobium/tantalum project in Quebec due to its restricted access to funds.

As quoted in the market news:

The group would hand over all the responsibilities, including that of funding, of the Crevier project to Crevier Minerals Incorporated (CMI), in which MDN held a 72.5% stake. Iamgold Corporation subsidiary Niobec held the remaining 27.5% interest.

Click here to read the full Mining Weekly report.