North American Palladium Ltd. (YSX:PDL, NYSE MKT:PAL) announced its year end results for 2012 and Las des Iles mine guidance for this year.
As quoted in the press release:
2012 Results Summary
- Produced 163,980 ounces of payable palladium at a cash cost per ounce(1) of US$401;
- 2012 realized palladium selling price of US$640 per ounce, giving a palladium operating margin of US$239 per ounce, or US$39.2 million;
- 2012 revenue of $160.7 million;
- 2012 adjusted EBITDA(1) of $28.5 million;
- Capital expenditures of $166.3 million at LDI, of which $127.5 million was invested in the mine expansion; and
- Expenditures of $17.2 million in exploration at LDI, of which $14.5 million was expensed.