Blackheath Resources Inc. (TSXV:BHR,FWB:04B) announced drilling results from the Covas Tungsten Project in Portugal. Highlights include 1.56% WO3 over 11.40 metres at Lapa Grande including 2.89% WO3 over 5.10 metres in Hole CO 13-12. The Company also reported that mineralization at the Castelo target has been expanded.
As quoted in the press release:
Results from drilling to date include:
- 1.56% WO3 over 11.40 metres at Lapa Grande including
- 2.89% WO3 over 5.10 metres in Hole CO 13-12
- 0.79% WO3 over 1.55 metres at Telheira in Hole CO 10-12
- 2.11% WO3 over 7.98 metres at Telheira including
- 4.24% WO3 over 2.55 metres in previously reported Hole CO 7-12
- Expanded mineralization at Castelo target
Blackheath Resources President & CEO James Robertson said:
We are very pleased with these results from our first drilling programme at the Covas Tungsten Project. We have confirmed that there are zones of high grade tungsten mineralization as well as strong potential for expansion and we look forward to planning our next campaign at Covas.