Uranium Resources Inc (NASDAQ:URRE) has released its 2012 financial report and activities.
As quoted in the press release:
Key 2012 and Recent Accomplishments
- Acquired Neutron Energy, Inc. (“Neutron”) in August 2012, adding over 50 million pounds of mineralized uranium material.
- Substantiated financial and environmental viability of the Churchrock Section 8 Project.
- Achieved an agreement with the Navajo Nation for temporary access to Section 8. First step taken in addressing legacy issues surrounding uranium mining in New Mexico.
- Expanded and extended its South Texas exploration agreement with a subsidiary of Cameco Corporation (NYSE: CCJ).
- Recapitalized through a $5 million bridge loan facility with Resource Capital Fund V L.P. (“RCF”), a shareholder rights offering (“Rights Offering”) and the pending release of $4.5 million back to URI after securing new surety bonds.
- Regained compliance with NASDAQ listing standards.
- Named Christopher M. Jones as President and CEO effective April 1, 2013.