TVI Pacific Inc. has released audited, consolidated financial and operational results for the year ended December 31, 2012. This press release should be read in conjunction with the audited consolidated financial statements that have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and management’s discussion and analysis for the years ended December 31, 2012 and 2011.
As quoted in press release:
2012 Year-End Highlights
- $77.1 million in net revenue was realized from the sale of concentrates;
- $6.0 million in net income (before tax) / $5.3 million in net income (after tax)
- Cash balance at year-end was $16.0 million;
- Short term debts of $9.9 million (average interest rate of 2.0%); and
- A working capital surplus of $13.7 million