Unigold Inc. (TSXV:UGD) announced results from ongoing drilling at its Candelones “Extension Zone” target within the Neita Concession property in the Dominican Republic.
As quoted in the press release:
- 76.5 metres averaging 0.85 g/t Au including;
- 36.0 metres averaging 1.53 g/t Au including;
- 18.2 metres averaging 2.36 g/t Au;
- 22.2 metres averaging 1.96 g/t Au including;
- 8.2 metres averaging 4.89 g/t Au;
Unigold Inc. President and CEO Andrew Cheatle said:
The most recent phase of drilling continues to define the large mineralization system at Neita and Candelones. The Company has now successfully tested the 3km mineralization trend at Candelones and focus moves to making new discoveries while completing our initial NI 43-101 compliant mineral resource. With over 25 gold and copper targets to evaluate and drill we remain both optimistic and excited about the potential and possibilities of a new discovery at Neita.