Energizer Resources Inc. (TSX:EGZ,OTCQX:ENZR,FWB:YE5) outlined its future plans for the Molo Graphite Project in Madagascar. In the next few months, the Company will provide updates and milestone achievements as it moves through its Feasibility study.
As quoted in the press release:
The following mine development decisions were made based upon the Company’s market analysis:
- Emphasis was placed on the optimization, through enhanced metallurgy, of the product offering by improving flake quality, grade and yield
- DRA has been engaged to generate new CAPEX and OPEX numbers based on the Company’s new metallurgical analyses versus the existing numbers in our PEA study
- 200 tonnes of composite Molo graphite mineralization was transported via existing, serviceable infrastructure to SGS in preparation for a pilot plant. The pilot plant will have the ability to maximize flake size, quality and purity to meet the various specifications requested by off take customers in order to allow them to adequately test our graphite and its ability to meet their requirements
- Energizer has engaged General Mining Corporation, who are experts in power management and are familiar with mining projects inside of Madagascar, in order to enhance our power supply and measure our requirements and abilities to interface with the neighbouring Sakoa Coal Project
- The Company has initiated new discussions with the financial community to reposition Energizer not only with its new enhancements to the PEA study but also as we move to a Full Feasibility study
- Over the next few months, the Company will provide updates and milestone achievements as it moves through its Feasibility study. Energizer is confident that the emerging sectors within the graphite market are signaling a major growth opportunity, as can be seen with recent news regarding Tesla Motors, BMW and Panasonic’s plans for EV growth.
The Company believes the key passage through to mine construction and production is based on the absolute quantification to meet the necessary characteristics and specifications of the off-take customer. Energizer is 100% focused on this systematic approach as we fast-track the Molo project, and are conscious that each step must be thoroughly managed and delivered.