Gold Reach Resources Ltd. (TSXV:GRV) released assay results for holes Ox13-92 to 99 from the Ox deposit, on its Ootsa Property, located in British Columbia. The Company intersected 101.2 m of 0.53% copper equivalent, including 40.5 m of 0.74% copper equivalent from 76 to 116.5 m depth in Hole Ox13-99.
As quoted in the press release:
- Additional High Grade Material Encountered
- Hole Ox13-96 intersected 10.8m of 0.82% copper equivalent from 280 to 290.8m depth.
- Hole Ox13-97 intersected 39.6m of 0.65% copper equivalent from 38 to 77.6m depth.
- Hole Ox13-98 intersected 24m of 0.64% copper equivalent from 46 to 70m depth.
- Hole Ox13-99 intersected 40.5m of 0.74% copper equivalent from 76 to 116.5m depth.
- Strong Molybdenum and Gold-Silver credits
- Hole Ox13-96 intersected 10.8m of 0.55% copper with 0.041% molybdenum, 0.10 g/t gold, and 3.78 g/t silver
- Hole Ox13-97 intersected 39.6m of 0.41% copper with 0.040% molybdenum, 0.09 g/t gold, and 1.74 g/t silver
- Hole Ox13-99 intersected 40.5m of 0.46% copper with 0.046% molybdenum, 0.10 g/t gold, and 2.69 g/t silver.
Gold Reach Resources Ltd. President, Dr. Shane Ebert, said:
Drilling at Ox is now complete. During 2013 the company has drilled 17,458.3 metres at Ox in 89 drill holes and has had tremendous success in defining higher grade mineralization and expanding the mineralized zone. The drill has been moved and is now starting infill and expansion drilling on the East Seel zone.