Brazil Resources Inc. (TSXV:BRI,OTCQX:BRIZF) filed an amended National Instrument 43-101 technical report for its Cachoeira Project in the Pará State, Brazil. The amendments do not affect the resource calculations in the original technical report for the project. The amended report includes the following additional information on the qualified person, an explanation of the differences in methodology and assumptions, additional information respecting prior estimates, an expanded summary of drilling and core-handling procedures previously undertaken.
As quoted in the press release:
The Amended Report includes, among other things, the following additional information:
- further information and clarification as to how the qualified person determined the reasonable prospects of economic extraction and the methodology and model utilized by the qualified person in the resource estimate;
- an explanation of the differences in methodology and assumptions used to that of the technical report dated July 19, 2012 on the Cachoeira Project prepared for the Company by Roscoe Postle Associates Inc. As no additional material exploration work was completed in the period between the two reports, such differences are the primary reason for the increased resource calculations under the more recent Amended Report;
- additional information respecting prior estimates referenced therein in accordance with NI 43-101;
- additional clarification respecting the treatment of previously mined areas in the resource estimate;
- additional tables providing representative drill results and assay descriptive statistics;
- an expanded summary and interpretation of historic drilling and sampling results;
- additional summary descriptions of historical mineral processing metallurgical tests carried out on material from the Cachoeira Project; and
- an expanded summary of drilling and core-handling procedures previously undertaken.
Click here to read the Brazil Resources Inc. (TSXV:BRI,OTCQX:BRIZF) press release
Click here to see the Brazil Resources Inc. (TSXV:BRI,OTCQX:BRIZF) profile.