Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (TSX:FVI,NYSE:FSM) announced third-quarter production results from its two Latin America-based underground operating mines, San Jose and Caylloma, noting that as a whole, the company produced 1,104,914 ounces of silver and 4,515 ounces of gold during Q3.
Q3 production highlights include:
- Silver production of 1,104,914 ounces; 8 % increase over Q3 2012
- Gold production of 4,515 ounces; 16 % decrease over Q3 2012
- Lead production of 4,729,912 pounds; 6 % increase over Q3 2012
- Zinc production of 6,467,987 pounds; 15 % increase over Q3 2012
- Cash cost per tonne for the San Jose mine is US$72.09/t; 6 % increase over guidance of US$68/t
- Cash cost per tonne for the Caylloma mine is US$87.06/t; 1 % decrease over guidance of US$88/t