As quoted in the press release:
TABLE 1 MINERAL RESOURCES – DECEMBER 20, 2013
Colossus Minerals Inc. – Serra Pelada Project
Category Tonnes (000) g/t Au g/t Pt g/t Pd OZ Au (000) Oz Pt (000) Oz Pd (000) Indicated 557 12.8 2.7 4 230 48 71 Inferred 88 8.6 1.7 2.5 24 5 7
- CIM definitions were followed for Mineral Resources.
- Mineral Resources are estimated at a cut-off grade of 5 g/t Au. Some blocks less than cut-off grade are included to maintain continuity in areas of Indicated Mineral Resources.
- High assays are capped at 150 g/t gold, 100 g/t platinum and 100 g/t palladium.
- Mineral Resources are estimated using a long-term gold price of US$1,500 per ounce, and a US$/C$ exchange rate of 1:1.
- A minimum mining width of 3 m was used.
- Bulk density is 2.3 t/m3 for the hinge zone and 2.5 t/m3 for the top and bottom limb zones.
- Numbers may not add due to rounding.