MicroCoal Technologies Inc. (CNSX:MTI) reported that approval for all items previously set out was granted by shareholders during the AGM on December 27, 2013, including re-election of all Directors, affirmation of shareholder rights plan and acceptance of the audited financial statements.
As quoted in the press release:
- The acceptance of the audited financial statement of the Company ending June 30, 2013, and the report of the auditor thereon;
- The appointment of BDO Canada LLP, Chartered Accountants, as the auditor of the Company for the financial year ended June 30, 2014, and to authorize the directors of the Company to fix the auditors remuneration;
- The re-election of all Directors for the ensuing year;
- The affirmation of the Company’s shareholder rights plan and
- The affirmation of the Company’s Long Term Performance Incentive Plan