As quoted in the press release:
- Measured and Indicated mineral resources reported at a cut-off of 3.0% Cg increased in tonnage by 92% to 9.6 million tonnes grading 14.77% Cg compared to the previous estimate of 4.9 million tonnes grading 15.76% Cg reported at a cut-off of 5.0% Cg.
- Upgraded 432,000 thousand tonnes of Indicated resources to the Measured resource category grading an average of 23.66% Cg using a 3% cut-off grade.
- The updated resource estimate increased the in-situ Graphite content by 81%.
- The bulk of the 3.0 million tonnes previously classified as Inferred resource was successfully upgraded to the Measured and Indicated categories.
- Delineation of an additional 3.1 million tonnes of Inferred resources that is located within the southwest extension of the Lac Knife deposit.