Spanish Mountain Gold Ltd. (TSXV:SPA) released the results of additional assays from the reverse circulation drilling program that was recently completed at the Main Zone of its Spanish Mountain Gold Projec in central British Columbia, Canada.
Highlights from the drill results include:
- 56.39 metres (m) grading 1.21 grams per tonne (g/t) gold in hole 13SMRC-1181
- 42.67m grading 1.08 g/t and 39.62m grading 0.82 g/t gold in hole 13SMRC-1185
- 10.67m grading 1.82 g/t gold in hole 13SMRC-1186
- 45.72m grading 1.68 g/t gold in hole 13SMRC-1187
- 65.53m grading 0.78 g/t gold in hole 13MRC-1190
Dr. Morris Beattie, Chief Executive Officer, commented:
The drilling program was completed early in December 2013. The final assay results are expected in the next few weeks at which time all results will be fully analysed to determine their impact on the project. We have been encouraged by the results to date as they are demonstrating mineable interval lengths of gold grades that are well above the average resource grade as outlined in the PEA. Over the next month we will start to plan our work program for the current year.