Wolf Minerals Limited (ASX:WLF) provided an update on its Hemerdon project for the three month period ended December 31, 2013. Highlights include the granting of a Class A Mining Environmental Waste Permit for the project.
As quoted in the press release:
Highlights from the December quarter include:
- Pre-construction update at Hemerdon Project, subsequent to quarter end
- Capital and operating costs updated
- Tungsten price forecast to strengthen
- Project is ‘construction-ready’ – construction to begin in February.
- Class A Mining Environmental Waste Permit granted for Hemerdon Project.
- Completion of property acquisitions required for development of project.
- Russell Clark appointed Managing Director.
- Nick Clarke appointed to board as Non-executive Director, subsequent to quarter end.