Energizer Resources Inc. (TSX:EGZ,OTCQX:ENZR,FWB:YE5) reported results from its pilot plant operation from its flagship Molo flaked graphite project. Highlights include results yielding 97.7% extra-large flake graphite concentrate.
As quoted in the press release:
- The average mass recovery into the large and extra-large flake category (greater than +80 mesh) was 43.5% based on the results of fifteen size fraction analyses of the combined concentrate;
- The average grade of the extra-large flake (greater than +48 mesh) was 97.7%Ct;
- The average grade of the large flake (greater than +80 mesh) was 97.4%Ct;
- The average grade of the medium flake (greater than +200 mesh) was 96.7% Ct;
- The majority of the impurities reported to the small flake size fractions (-400 mesh)