Syrah Resources (ASX:SYR) reported assay results from Balama East. Highlights include 122.26m @ 16.7%TGC and 0.38%V2O5 in Hole BMDD0102.
As quoted in the press release:
- Final assays for Balama East infill drilling have been received.
- Highlights include some exceptional thicknesses and grades within the Mepiche Zone:
- BMDD0098 – 119.5m at 16.3% TGC and 0.34% V2O5
- BMDD0099 – 120.17m @ 15.4%TGC* and 0.37%V2O5
- BMDD0101 – 89.3m at 16.3% TGC and 0.49% V2O5
- BMDD0102 – 122.26m @ 16.7%TGC and 0.38%V2O5
- BMDD0103 – 100.21m @ 17.2%TGC and 0.53% V2O5
- BMDD0105 – 119.86m @ 16.5%TGC and 0.44% V2O5
- These intersections are generally from surface to end of hole
- An upgraded resource calculation for Balama East is underway with MSA Group