Corvus Gold Inc. (TSX:KOR,OTCQX:CORVF) provided updates on key infrastructure components for the potential development of the North Bullfrog project in Nevada. Water, power and highway access are in place, with water quality sampling wells installed and operational.
As quoted in the press release:
- Key infrastructure elements in place (water, power and highway access)
- Signed MOU with US Bureau of Land Management (Primary permitting agency) to define baseline characterization requirements for a mining plan of operations
- Regulatory Agencies reviewing baseline characterization plans for hydrology, rock geochemistry and biology
- Water quality sampling wells installed and operational
- Metrological station completes 17 months of data collection
- Advanced metallurgical optimization studies underway for Yellowjacket deposit and metallurgical characterization of low-grade deposit complete