Rye Patch Gold Corp. (TSXV:RPM,OTCQX:RPMGC) announced its 2014 budget and exploration programs, commenting that it has allocated US$3.8 million to exploration and drilling programs along the Nevada-based Oreana and Cortez trends.
Other highlights include:
- Drilling programs are planned along the Oreana (Lincoln Hill/Gold Ridge and Wilco), and Cortez (Garden Gate Pass and Patty) trends;
- Drilling has started on the eastern target at Garden Gate Pass;
- Drill programs will run from February to September;
- US$3.8 million in exploration is planned at four project locations – US$2.0 million at the Oreana trend and US$1.8 million at the Cortez trend; and
- The Rochester mine NSR royalty is anticipated to more than cover all 2014 exploration expenditures.