Articles Tagged "quebec"

RB Energy Falls 33 Percent After Halting Production at Quebec Lithium Plant

Lithium – After failing to secure additional funding to maintain its current operations, lithium producer RB Energy announced Wednesday that it has halted work at its Quebec lithium plant. The statement follows last week's news that the company has not completed a best-efforts offering "due to difficult market conditions."

Canada Strategic Metals Gets Drill Permit for La Loutre

Gold – Canada Strategic Metals (TSXV:CJC,FWB:YXEN:,OTCBB:CJCFF) announced that it has received drilling permits for 29 holes on its La Loutre crystalline flake graphite property. Canada Strategic Metals owns 60 percent of the property while Lomiko Metals (TSXV:LMR, OTC:LMRMF, FWB:DH8B) owns the remaining 40 percent.